Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 2009!

Well here we are entering a new year. All regular resolutions aside, I feel that this is going to be a year to remember. I ask God/dess to help me see through the eyes of others.

I ask to be able to be compassionate and understanding in all matters. I pray that those around me will feel the love that I emit and lose their fear of it, as it is given wholeheartedly from the heart and soul and from God/dess through me.

I foresee a year that will be well balanced. This for some will mean sorrow and for some will mean joy. Whatever happens we must remember that no matter what happens in the environment around us and to us, although we cannot control that, what we can control is our reaction to it, whatever it might be.

May you all have a safe and wonderful 2009. May you make this Heaven on Earth!

Namaste!

Reverend Annie


"Going to church no more makes you a Christian than sleeping in your garage makes you a car."
Garrison Keiler

"When there is only one dreaming, it is just a dream.
When there are many dreaming at the same time,
it is the beginning of a new reality ..."
Friedensreich Hundertwasser

No comments: