Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taking on new clients

I am pleased to announce that I am now taking on new clients. For information about my practice please check out any one of these links:


Main Site-Check out the Testimonial page to find out more about the wonderful benefits of Reiki and other healing modalities!


Forum Site-Feel free to join!

Body Soul & Spirit Expo Networking Site-Check out the group I started called Paranormal Experiences as well!

My Self Growth Expert Page

My services page on the main site has some blurbs about the healing modalities that I practice and teach. I have installed PayPal for your convenience.

Much love and light!

Reverend Annie

"Going to church no more makes you a Christian than sleeping in your garage makes you a car."
Garrison Keiler

"When there is only one dreaming, it is just a dream.
When there are many dreaming at the same time,
it is the beginning of a new reality ..."
Friedensreich Hundertwasser

No comments: