Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rev Annie's Chat Site

Well, I am very excited! I have created, to go along with my Main, Forum, Self Growth Expert, and Blog Sites, a Chat Site! Feel free to stop by any time! I hope to be able to answer any questions any of you have a little easier in real time.

I have a dream. This dream is to help all those is need that I can, and to be able to teach whomever wants to be taught, Alternative Healing Modalities that they are interested in learning. I also wish to be able to answer the curiousities of those wishing to find out more about life and why we are here.

Any questions that I cannot answer, I will try to redirect to someone who can. Remember that we can find our answers within.

Happy learning, happy healing, and have fun!!!

Namaste'!

Reverend Annie


"Going to church no more makes you a Christian than sleeping in your garage makes you a car."
Garrison Keiler

"When there is only one dreaming, it is just a dream.
When there are many dreaming at the same time,
it is the beginning of a new reality ..."
Friedensreich Hundertwasser

No comments: