Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy Time

This past few weeks have been very busy for me. I have been working 6 nights a week, as the boss has been on vacation and one woman has decided not to show up most of her scheduled days, for whatever reasons.

I will blog and also post more on my forum page (URL is below in another blog) whenever I can. Feel free to post yourselves too! I know there are many of you that just read. I hope to get back to blogging and posting more often soon!

Namaste'!

Reverend Annie


"Going to church no more makes you a Christian than sleeping in your garage makes you a car."
Garrison Keiler

"When there is only one dreaming, it is just a dream.
When there are many dreaming at the same time,
it is the beginning of a new reality ..."
Friedensreich Hundertwasser

No comments: